Full Stack PHP/ Laravel Developers - Help Drive the Future
This job offer is expired
The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) powered by ADP, turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Our StandOut Suite, grounded in decades of research, delivers valid data on engagement, performance and strengths in one place, enabling companies to identify their highest performing teams and quickly build more like them.
* Do you love technology?
* Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things?
* Are you a self-starter always driving to execution?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic "yes" then please keep reading!
Our Technology Team is looking for an experienced Software Developer to help drive the future of the StandOut product, a cloud based toolset designed to drive team leader effectiveness.
As a Software Developer your dedication to your craft is infectious, your pride when releasing code is evident and you can inspire others around you. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Writing clean, well-designed code for both front and back end development work
- Developing, testing, and deploying new features
- Providing feedback on requirements in an agile environment
- Participating in a team--oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software to optimize, scale, and improve existing code
- Maintaining existing codebase, to including bug fixing and new feature development
- Providing software and technology research, analysis, and recommendations
Skills & Requirements
Is it YOU we're looking for?
- 4+ years' experience with developing object-oriented PHP according to MVC paradigm.
- 4+ years' experience in SQL scripting (knowledge of stored procedures, user-defined functions, events, triggers a plus)
- Experience with a PHP Framework such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony, etc.
- Experience with quality assurance and source control tools such as Bugzilla, TestLink, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS
- Linux server experience (CentOS) a plus
- Java, XML a plus
- Networking Concepts a plus
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related, preferred. Strong experience may substitute in lieu of formal education
- Minimum 4+ years of software development experience
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
- All you can snack + drink
- Casual Dress
- Super-cool Teams
- Dog friendly office
- Free parking
US Candidates only. H1-B Transfers or TN Visas considered.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow