This job offer is expired
Money Map Press, an Agora company and one of the fastest-growing financial news sites on the web, is looking for a full-time in-house Laravel Developer to work within its rapidly expanding production team. This role is based on The Agora’s main campus set in Baltimore City’s historic and cultural hub called Mount Vernon - where every day, roughly 1,200 people work as part of the organization.
In 2016 and 2017, Money Map Press was recognized as one of The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces. You can learn more about life at Money Map Press by checking out their “Workplace Highlight” post on 14 West’s WestWord blog.
- Assist in defining requirements for each development project.
- Build full featured Laravel Applications.
- Work with 3rd party APIs to enhance website functionality.
- Maintain and develop features for several custom Laravel applications.
- 3+ years of web development experience with Laravel.
- 3+ years of PHP experience.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with modern front-end development stacks (Laravel Mix, Gulp, Sass, Task runners, preprocessors, etc.)
- Understanding of Laravel Documentation.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Proficiency with MySQL or other flavors of SQL.
- Experience balancing short term vs. long term needs, business needs, and customer needs.
- Experience working with a team of front-end and back-end developers and designers.
- Active collaborator (willing to share ideas and teach/learn from others).
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- An eye for UI/UX best practices.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow