This job offer is expired
Clockwork is about transparency, collaboration, and people. We are — and always have been — 100% digital, so our collective tech expertise is unparalleled. We take our clients’ dedication to their businesses very seriously and realize their visions with smart, digital solutions.
Our purpose is to do great work and have great lives. We love our clients and we love what we do. Oh, and we’re nice and have a lot of fun doing it all.
We are looking to add a Software Engineer to our team. Do you have a passion for building large and small software solutions that impress and delight? Do you want to work on a collaborative, cross-discipline team that values your true self? Do the items below describe you? If so, we'd like to meet you.
- Understand client’s business problems and collaborate with team members to provide smart recommendations
- Work closely with your team members to produce software solutions
- Adapt to a variety of clients, industries, and projects
- Independently keep track of your own tasks and deadlines
- Communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- 4+ years experience building complex applications within the LAMP stack or equivalent experience
- Successfully delivered software solutions with multiple PHP-based frameworks, CMSs, and tools, such as: Laravel/Lumen, Symfony, Composer, Drupal, Craft, and WordPress
- Skills with SQL and are able to see the beauty in relational database design
- Experience with Git, know how to make pull-requests, and look forward to participating in code reviews
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience building unit tests
- Experience working on projects using CI/CD
- Understanding of software design patterns and how they can be cool
- A self-starter
- Passionate about tech, at home and at work
- A good communicator
- A seeker of challenge
Clockwork is an active proponent of diversity in the Minneapolis technology industry. We aim to create an inclusive and respectful workplace where humans are stronger because we're together. LGBTQ, Women, Minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested in learning more about Clockwork? Give us a call and/or check out this video where Clockworkers share what it's like to work at a company that puts people first and Nancy shares her vision.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow