PHP / Magento Developer - Remote
This job offer is expired
Boulder-based digital agency Cadence Labs (www.cadence-labs.com) is looking for an experienced PHP web developer to join our growing team.
This role would be a remote full stack web developer working on a variety of projects, with an emphasis on development using the Magento 1 and Magento 2 platforms.
This role would be responsible for
- Magento 1 & 2 module development, deployment, and theming
- Laravel 5.x development
- React, Vue, and Knockout JS frontend development
- Apache / Nginx Web Server Configuration
- Troubleshooting and debugging
The ideal applicant would have
- Strong Computer Science foundation (understanding of OO concepts, data structures, algorithms)
- Experience using Git and standard linux utilities
- Expert proficiency in PHP and MySQL / MariaDB
- Previous Magento experience a bonus
What you get
- Competitive Salary, DOE
- Paid medical benefits, supplemental dental, vision, life, & ad/d available
- Matching 401(k)
- Work on a wide variety of projects using modern web technology stacks
- Chance to grow and hone your architectural skills
- Be part of a small, hard-working, and flexible company
Please include your resume, cover letter, and why you're interested in the position
About Cadence Labs
Cadence Labs is a software development agency which specializes in building eCommerce websites and web apps using the Magento and WordPress platforms. We also develop mobile apps using React Native. Started in 2014, our team works with companies from local startups to large online retailers. We pride ourselves on being an agency that is run by developers, for developers.
Cadence Labs was recognized by BizWest as part of the 2017 Mercury 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies. The Mercury 100 ranks privately held companies in Boulder & Broomfield counties by their percentage revenue growth from 2014 to 2016. Cadence Labs was ranked #1 in the “Flight IV” category of companies (those with 2016 revenues between $649,001 and $1,700,00), reporting a 636% increase in revenue from 2014 to 2016 and growing from $98,492 to $725,066. Cadence Labs was also ranked 2nd overall for all Flights.
How to apply
Email your resume, cover letter, and why you're interested in the position to email@example.com
You might also like
FJunior Software Engineer FormstackRemoteJuly 17
Frontend API Engineer - Crypto/Trading Kraken Bitcoin ExchangeRemoteJune 26
The Dream Work Environment - Senior Developer (PHP/Laravel) iPhone Photography SchoolRemoteJune 06