Web Application Developer
This job offer is expired
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the web team to support and build new modules/applications for Green Streets client facing website.
- Translate working specs into polished applications
- Work with research, sales, and marketing teams to provide end-to-end solutions, ultimately developing applications from creation of new product to launch.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Comfort working with and administering Linux, Apache, MySQL (PostgreSQL as an alternative) environments
- Comfort with writing complex SQL queries to retrieve and manipulate data sets
- Experience in building functional user interfaces, web front end design, as well as back-end server-side programming
- Experience working with data visualizations a plus (e.g. Highcharts, D3.js)
- Experience working with mapping APIs a plus (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox)
- Familiarity or Experience with MVC or object oriented PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel)
- Knowledge of source control
- AWS and DevOps experience a plus
Green Street Advisors offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, life insurance, long term disability, paid vacation, holidays, and a 401(k) match. We also offer voluntary benefits such as flexible spending and vision.
Green Street Advisors LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Back-End Software Developer (PHP/Laravel) Anivive Lifesciences, Inc.Long Beach, CA, USJune 27