Senior Backend Engineer - PHP (high traffic and real-time analysis) (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Are you an initiative thinker looking to shape the ad tech space? Join our lab of deep divers.
What would you do with 3 million requests per hour? Make history within our industry.
Come and join our professional team @WeQ Global. Come and be part of our daily process of finding ever better solutions to manage high traffic while implementing cutting-edge technologies and ensuring real-time analysis, that drives our business. We are open to your ideas and would love to see you grow with us.
What we expect from you in this role
- You will be responsible for developing our backend expert team, building stable and elegant web applications for a new venture
- You will build efficient and high scalable software using pure PHP and lightweight frameworks
- You will work with a real-time analysis in a high traffic environment (> 3 million requests/hour)
- You will implement OOP, MVC concepts, Design Pattern & SOLID principle
- You will be a part of a very agileshort cycle development with continuous integration in a dynamic start-up environment
- You will elaborate technical concepts and activelyintegrate your own ideas and visions into the product
- You will do code reviews and support your colleagues in the daily business
- You would work in an international team and feel comfortable working in English or German
What you have accomplished so far
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent skills in PHP and good knowledge of major frameworks (Symfony, Phalcon, Laravel...)
- Broad experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis...)
- You used/installed/configured most of the following in production: Composer, Git, Linux Server, Ansible, Docker, AWS Services
- Experience with high traffic and performance optimization and a modern language (Go, Scala...)
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations, with the latest hardware of your choice.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- Keep your brain active and integrate into the international hub of Berlin with German and English classes.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, ping pong challenges and many more (depending on location). We fly the San Francisco team to Berlin for our global bi-annual company events.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow