This job offer is expired
As a member of the Web Team you will strive to improve our business processes by providing solutions and services in a collaborative way.
You will work as a Full Stack Developer in a high-quality, rational and productive manner, taking pride in your work and contributing to a team that is moving towards a fully Agile approach. Based at our London headquarters you will be involved in the full life cycle of website/web application design and development. You will play a key role in the development of our website(s) and web-based applications utilising PHP, HTML, CSS and Drupal operating with Frameworks such as Laravel/Silex/Symfony.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Practical experience of Design Patterns and demonstrable experience with an MVC Framework.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Coding Standards and Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Experience in using code repositories (ideally Git).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pick up domain knowledge quickly.
- A healthy curiosity of state-of-the-art technologies with a practical understanding of current and legacy ones.
- Experience of working in teams.
- Software Engineering Degree or equivalent.
PERKS & BENEFITS.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health cash plan & medical insurance,
- Season ticket loan
- Company’s social events
- Beer O’Clock Fridays
- Gym memberships
- Learning & development plans
- Foundry’s discount & saving scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Software Engineer (PHP/Python) Swoon EditionsLondon, United KingdomJune 19
London, United KingdomMay 24