Senior PHP Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Bulgaria. We are a growing SaaS platform that helps businesses(from single-person shops to large enterprises) to manage their work and customers quickly and efficiently. We have made a huge impact on a lot of people and will continue to do so in the future.
What we’re looking for in a team member:
- Clear communication in English (Both written and spoken).
- At least 2 years of in-depth experience with PHP.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to learn new work styles.
- Two years experience with CI/CD.
- A penchant for code documentation.
Any of the following will be seen as a benefit:
- Experience with and understanding of React
- Currently located in or willing to relocate to Gabrovo, Bulgaria. (For exceptional candidates we will consider remote work)
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud for setting up scalable infrastructure
What we can offer you:
- Attend development conferences such as WordCamps.
- Gain experience working with an international team.
- Work in a flexible, supportive environment with friendly team members.
- Ability to make a significant impact on the course of the company
- Gross starting salary between 2500 and 3500 BGN/month.
- Relocation package to help you move to Gabrovo.
Please upload your CV and include a covering letter that answers the following questions:
- Either your favorite website, and why, or answer the question, “If you were to work on a single website for the next year, what would you prefer it to be for?”
- Where you see yourself in 5 years.
- When you are available to start working.
- What you enjoy doing in your free time.
- A favorite past project or a reason why you are passionate about web development.
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow