Software Developer - Full Stack
This job offer is expired
We are seeking a talented and motivated Software Developer with confident experience across front- and back-end web applications and components. We're looking for someone passionate about problem solving using open source technologies--a team player willing to take ownership of building optimized tools and processes. You will be working on ecommerce and content management applications: frontend UI frameworks, integration applications, internal tools, and everything in between.
- Think: Ensure the technology approach is in line with client and internal goals.
- Produce: Write well organized, robust code grounded in 12-factor principles.
- Consult: Act as a consultant for internal project stakeholders.
- Integrate: Integrate third party libraries, APIs, and interfaces into our client sites.
- Own: Take ownership of technical problems: strengthen components across the development process and technology stack.
- 3-5 years experience in Software Development for the web.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and consultation skills.
- Strong experience with: JS, PHP, Linux, SQL (My or postgres), HTML + CSS (SASS, LESS)
- Strong experience with implementing responsive and adaptive design
- Strong experience with at least one popular full-stack framework or platform (e.g. Laravel, WordPress, NodeJS, Express, Magento, Symfony)
- Experience with at least one major frontend framework or library and its associated pattern(s) (e.g. Backbone,js, React, Knockout.js, Ember)
- Experience with and understanding of dependency management in JS applications (e.g. RequireJS, Webpack)
- Very comfortable with Linux concepts and command line tools
- Very comfortable with version control concepts and software (specifically: git)
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and meet deadlines
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow