Phone2Action is the world's fastest-growing civic technology company. Millions use our software to participate in public policy campaigns. Our clients, and the tools we build, have a hand in passing legislation across the United States, impacting millions of people. Our clients include top-tier nonprofits, trade associations, and companies. We are venture-backed which allows us to make ongoing investments in innovation.
- Integrate existing and future systems through robust, scalable technology solutions
- Identify existing non-scalable solutions and help devise a plan/roadmap to help them scale
- Support ongoing system maintenance, tool consolidation, and upgrades
- Analyze information in the systems to proactively suggest or develop solutions to issues
- Participate in code review sessions with team members
- 4+ years of programming experience with PHP object-oriented frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, or CodeIgniter.
- 3+ years of experience with Database and SQL.
Other Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong background with the Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience with modern front-end development such as VueJS and Sass.
- Strong Unit Testing experience.
- Strong competency in web services such as SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Experience working in high-growth, fast-speed environments.
- Systems Architecture and platform design experience.
- Interest in civic technology, politics, civic engagement
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Software Solutions Engineer to Power Movements that Change the World Phone2Action, Inc.Arlington, VA, USJune 21