Web Application PHP Developer
This job offer is expired
By the Pixel is looking for a PHP developer to join our team of passionate and driven individuals. This person will be working alongside our team, developing on an enterprise-level veterinarian web application.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Database architecture and creation
- Implementing new application features
- Design, evaluate, and update object-oriented applications
- Working with members of our team to set the technical direction of our projects, perform code reviews and help define QA test patterns
- Create and execute unit tests and perform basic systems testing
- Learn new technologies to continue to evolve your skills as a full stack developer
Architectures, technologies, and practices used:
- RESTful API
- Git revision control (via GitHub)
- Continuous integration
- Test-driven development
Skills needed for the job:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred
- You must be able to work full time from our location although we may permit you to work from home when appropriate.
- You must be the person applying for the job - so please - no staffing agencies or recruiters.
- No freelance or contract work - this is for a full-time position only
If you're interested, please provide the following:
- A brief description of why you're interested in this job specifically, and why your skills and career path are relevant.
- A concise resume, emphasizing your skills as a developer.
- Real examples of web development work you've done via live sites, Github, Stack Overflow, or blogs.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary or contract rate
- Relaxed, "office politics free" work environment
- Health Benefits
- Retirement match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays