This job offer is expired
This role will give you the opportunity to work at the cutting-edge of the mobile and web publishing industry, developing software in an Agile/Scrum environment.
You will be working on all aspects of our digital content, whilst expanding and developing the skills used within your role and learning others’ skills through regular skill-swaps sessions.
The ideal candidate will be a capable problem solver, passionate about tech and have excellent communication skills.
- Deliver across the entire product life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release.
- Develop functional solutions in accordance to architecture design and coding standards.
- Work as part of a Scrum team supporting the relevant Scrum events; planning / user story estimation, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews/demonstrations & retrospectives. Support / collaborate with the team and take ownership of driving forward relevant development stories.
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance.
Experience of the following:
- Amazon Web Services
- Twig/Blade template libraries
- Understanding of Git version control
- The Agile/Scrum development cycle
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow