Experienced PHP Developer (front/backend) to help us develop London's nightlife!
This job offer is expired
At DesignMyNight we live and breath tech to help our customers discover and book their perfect night out. Every year millions of customers use our ticketing (Tonic) and booking (Collins) software to reserve their place at the country's best events and venues.
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic PHP software developers to join our team in Hoxton, building the next generation of nightlife software. Our friendly team is passionate about sharing ideas, communicating issues and getting involved in everything the company offers; from weekly company lunches to some of the best nights out you can imagine.
At a glance:
- Tech Team size: 8 (and growing quickly)
- Company size: >40
- Daily stand ups and weekly retrospectives
- A super collaborative team
ABOUT THE JOB
You’ll be working across our stack primary consisting of Laravel, AngularJS and MongoDB. Our auto-scaling architecture sits on AWS and includes Elasticsearch, Redis, Varnish, RabbitMQ and even a little NodeJS.
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features to DesignMyNight, Collins and Tonic.
- Work well in a team context adapting to and influencing team practices
- Develop high performance experiences across different devices
- A competitive salary (£35,000 - £50,000)
- A great opportunity to grow in all areas of web development
- Some of the best team nights out you can imagine
- Free lunch every Thursday
- Cocktail hour every Friday afternoon
- Cycle to work scheme
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- HTML and CSS / Sass
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Web Services
Take a look at our work
- Collins http://www.collinsbookings.com/
- Tonic http://www.tonicticketing.com
- DesignMyNight https://www.designmynight.com/london
Note: Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK and can demonstrate it.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Software Engineer (PHP/Python) Swoon EditionsLondon, United KingdomJune 19
London, United KingdomMay 24