Senior Software Engineer PHP (m/w) greenfield project with state-of-the-art tech
BEHIND THE SCENES
Last year we started working on the relaunch of our successful online portal moebel.de. The new tech stack includes dockerized microservices based on PHP/Java/JS, a ReactJS frontend and a lot of auto-scaling! Furthermore, we are big fans our Gitlab CI pipeline (also auto-scaled) and the all-mighty AWS environment. In 2018, we are looking forward to take a deep dive into several AI technologies to improve our product data management and to create a personalized frontend experience.
OUR TECH STACK
PHP 7 | PHPUnit | Java 8 | JUnit | Mockito | Spring | SASS | node.js | express | MongoDB | PostgreSQL | ReactJS | enzyme | jest | Android | iOS | Swift | Scrum | Unit-Testing | Automated-Tests | Docker | AWS | GitLab
MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
- You have profound knowledge using Symfony, Laravel, Yii and/or Phalcon.
- You have working experience using test-frameworks as PHPUnit and/or Codeception
- You have in-depth knowledge using SQL-/NoSQL-databases or rather ORM/ODM (e.g. Doctrine).
- You are well informed about cloud-based PaaS and SaaS (e.g. AWS-Kinesis, -SQS or -SNS) and you have gained first experiences using Docker.
- OOD-principles (e.g. Clean Code or SOLID) are decisive characteristics for you.
- You are comfortable working in a Scrum-Team.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You are responsible for the web development of a certain team within our product management department.
- You are working in an international and cross-functional Scrum team: You are attending ongoing Scrum meetings, e.g. sprint planning or retrospectives.
- You are focusing on the development of high performance microservices, including APIs for our backend to deliver relevant data to our frontend. You can also support the development of static/dynamic frontend-components to represent this data appropriately.
- You utilize software design patterns and Clean Code practices, especially by using automated-tests for quality assurance.
- You share your knowledge within our team of developers and you support the continuous improvement of our cloud-based system architecture.