Senior Software Engineer PHP (m/w) greenfield project with state-of-the-art tech
This job offer is expired
BEHIND THE SCENES
Last year we started working on the relaunch of our successful online portal moebel.de. The new tech stack includes dockerized microservices based on PHP/Java/JS, a ReactJS frontend and a lot of auto-scaling! Furthermore, we are big fans our Gitlab CI pipeline (also auto-scaled) and the all-mighty AWS environment. In 2018, we are looking forward to take a deep dive into several AI technologies to improve our product data management and to create a personalized frontend experience.
OUR TECH STACK
PHP 7 | PHPUnit | Java 8 | JUnit | Mockito | Spring | SASS | node.js | express | MongoDB | PostgreSQL | ReactJS | enzyme | jest | Android | iOS | Swift | Scrum | Unit-Testing | Automated-Tests | Docker | AWS | GitLab
MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
- You have profound knowledge using Symfony, Laravel, Yii and/or Phalcon.
- You have working experience using test-frameworks as PHPUnit and/or Codeception
- You have in-depth knowledge using SQL-/NoSQL-databases or rather ORM/ODM (e.g. Doctrine).
- You are well informed about cloud-based PaaS and SaaS (e.g. AWS-Kinesis, -SQS or -SNS) and you have gained first experiences using Docker.
- OOD-principles (e.g. Clean Code or SOLID) are decisive characteristics for you.
- You are comfortable working in a Scrum-Team.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You are responsible for the web development of a certain team within our product management department.
- You are working in an international and cross-functional Scrum team: You are attending ongoing Scrum meetings, e.g. sprint planning or retrospectives.
- You are focusing on the development of high performance microservices, including APIs for our backend to deliver relevant data to our frontend. You can also support the development of static/dynamic frontend-components to represent this data appropriately.
- You utilize software design patterns and Clean Code practices, especially by using automated-tests for quality assurance.
- You share your knowledge within our team of developers and you support the continuous improvement of our cloud-based system architecture.