PHP Full Stack Developer looking to work on Web APIs and eCommerce initiatives
This job offer is expired
Want to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the U.S.? Budget Dumpster, a fast-growing technology, digital marketing and sales organization in Westlake, Ohio is seeking a motivated Full Stack Developer to work on new and existing internal applications.
This position reports directly to the Director of Web Development, and will work with a team of developers and marketers. This person will play a key role in developing and implementing impactful technology to elevate Budget Dumpster in the waste service industry.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Who we are
Based in Westlake, Ohio with a growing team of over 100 employees, Budget Dumpster has been recognized as a Cleveland Technology Award honoree (2017), one of America’s fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte (2016), one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Inc. 5000 (2017, 2016, 2015), one of the top fastest-growing companies in Northeast Ohio by Crain’s (2017, 2016, 2015), and top workplace by The Plain Dealer (2017, 2016, 2015).
In addition, our co-founders were named Entrepreneurs of the Year by EY (2016) and received the Inspiring Scaleup CEO Award from JumpStart (2016).
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- Work with a talented team of passionate developers
- Make an immediate impact with code, collaboration and provide creative solutions
- Collaborate with our development team to implement marketing and strategic technology features
- Opportunity to increase business knowledge and integrate with cross-functional teams
- Build and implement strategic internal applications that align with core business initiatives
- Refactor and maintain a proprietary content management system that will scale digital marketing efforts
- Develop software to help improve our client and vendor experiences
This job is for you if
- You are ambitious and passionate about technology
- You love authoring new code, trouble shooting and mentoring team members
- You have intimate knowledge of large PHP application and frameworks with a focus on performance
- You appreciate the design and user-experience of products
- You collaborate well with cross-functional teams and are excited by the chance to learn from others
And you’re comfortable with our technology
- HTML / CSS
- Sass, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Babel, Jasmine, Karma
- js, AngularJS, Foundation, Bootstrap
- Web Sockets
- PHP 5 – 7, PHPUnit
- LAMP (Ubuntu)
- Laravel, SlimPHP, Composer
- Git, Github
- CMS experience
Budget Dumpster is able to provide the right candidate with a casual, open work environment, opportunities to learn and grow technical skills, and offers health (including vision and dental) insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and a number of company events throughout the course of the year. If you're looking for an opportunity to be challenged, to learn and grow your technical skills, and to have an immediate impact on high ranking websites and mission critical applications; please send your resumé and any code examples or project URLs to email@example.com