PHP7+ / Laravel Engineer- Drug Discovery Platform for Animals
Anivive is developing a drug discovery platform that changes the landscape of animal pharmaceuticals. Our backend developer position is a hands-on position which will mainly be involved in developing our Laravel-based API. The ideal candidate is a generalist who enjoys challenge and variety.
- Design, develop, and maintain various backend APIs and web applications using Laravel and PHP7.
- Write and maintain clean, well-written PHP code and documentation conforming to standards
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve API performance problems.
- Collaborate with peers on best practices and promote knowledge sharing.
- Release early, release often (we love continuous integration).
- PHP7+ Master
- Minimum of 2 years of Laravel/Lumen experience
- Experience with GIT / Jira
- Experience developing and working with APIs
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Fluent in English
- Able to work onsite in Long Beach, CA
Note: We are currently only considering candidates who are Authorized to work in the US, those willing and able to work on-site in our Long Beach, CA office, and do not need Visa Sponsorship.Apply now