← Back to all jobs
So Who Are We?
Over the course of the last decade, Bisnow has built itself into the largest media and events platform in the United States’ trillion dollar commercial real estate industry. Bisnow hosts almost 350 events a year that are attended by over 70,000 people, 2,000 sponsors and hundreds of speakers. We also publish multiple newsletters that reach almost three quarters of a million executives. As of now, we are a media company.
About The Tech Team:
We are a small tech team inside a growing, tech-first, B2B media company. Overwhelmingly the technology that our ~85 employees work from on a daily basis is built in house.
We are looking for a software developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our internal and external applications, including our website, cms, events platform, email marketing platform, and various apps. You will be working alongside other developers working on different layers of infrastructure. Therefore, communication skills, collaborative problem solving ability, and ability to create maintainable and extensible code is critical.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid fundamental understanding of programming paradigms and data structures
- Understanding of and experience both relational and non relational databases
- Familiarity/experience with integration of external Services/APIs
- Proficient with Git
- Proficiency in PHP, or some High Level Programming Language and willingness to learn/use PHP
- Linux configuation and admin experience
- Experience with ReactJs
- Experience with iOS
- Serviceable front end skills a Plus
- Currently, most of our applications are built with PHP/Laravel, MySQL and Redis
- Plans for future stack is to move to more of an api backed architecture with js front
or subscribe to receive job offers in your e-mail
You may also like
Lead Developer QuantHub
Back End Engineer - PHP Modus Create