- Assist our customers and external agencies in developing their own integrations based on our REST API
- Advice our customers when deploying our Enterprise Video Platform within their corporate infrastructure and software ecosystem
- Work on diverse challenging projects (On Premise, SSO, Streaming…)
- Work in an Agile Environment applying methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Enjoy customizing products to customer’s requirements
- Experienced in working with REST APIs
- Backend Skills: PHP, MySql and one of the popular PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
- Deployment and Infrastructure: CDN, Docker, Kubernetes, SSO
- Ability to deal with multiple projects at the same time
Culture:Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, innovative work environment, possibility to have a real impact, responsibilities from day one, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking, high growth potential and support.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.