← Back to all jobs
Software Developer (f/m) PHP
This job offer is expired
- Independent implementation of adjustments and new developments with regard to stability, maintainability and performance
- Implementation of technical requirements in PHP
- Quality assurance and maintenance, documentation
- Development of requirements in user stories
- Assumption of the technical responsibility of individual modules
- Interfaces, database connections, interfaces.
- Final degree in computer science / business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- Good understanding of conceptual and technical issues (cross-process and system-wide).
- Experience with data formats: JSON, CSV and XLSX (basic knowledge)
- Database experience: MySQL, MongoDB and their query languages
- Experience with Laravel framework and basic knowledge in online marketing is an advantage
- Logical, analytical thinking and and ability to present complex facts in written and oral comprehension
- Self-initiative, resilience, sense of responsibility, reliability, courtesy, team spirit / teamwork and the ability to structure yourself