Bespoke Web-Application Developers - Mid & Senior - PHP/MYSQL
This job offer is expired
Totally Communications is a full service Digital Agency & Software Development Company based in Kentish Town. We develop high end bespoke software & applications, mobile apps and websites across all sectors both commercial and not-for profit.
Be part of our company’s ambitious expansion plans and join our friendly 35 strong passionate team. Experience our relaxed office environment with a soft area to think / chill play pool table / table tennis which comes with an endless supply of fruit, chocolate, sweets, breakfast, soft drinks & beer. We are a sociable team and have regular evenings out, Pizza Fridays as well as out of town trips including abroad.
We are looking for a number of Application Programmers to join our busy team that develops new and innovative bespoke web-based applications for our clients. You will need to be an experienced PHP / MYSQL developer with the confidence and ability to multi-task whilst remaining a clear thinker and communicator. We would expect you to have a number of years experience developing multiple web-based software applications written using LAMP technology. There is also opportunities to move into mobile-App development.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3 years’ minimum experience as web-application programmer
- Excellent spoken English (essential)
- Excellent OO PHP and any of the popular frameworks (Zend, Zend 2, Laravel etc)
- Strong MySQL (including indexing and transactional programming)
A bonus would be:
- Experience working within an Agile environment (SCRUM/XP)
- GIT version control experience & 3rd party API integrations exposure
- Experience with build tools such as gulp, npm, webpack
- The ability to understand the nature, severity and impact of changes to existing code
- The experience of gaining a clear understanding of how existing bespoke applications work at a business and technical level, including configuration & environment.
- Experience making coding changes and facilitating bug fixes along with QA & testing
- A Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Sciences or technically-oriented subject would be looked upon favourably
- WordPress experience & responsive CSS using bootstrap or similar would be a bonus
The role would suit people who are self-motivated about developing & maintaining high quality software and want to further their experience within web and mobile applications. You must be a dedicated team player to fit in our busy but relaxed working environment.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Software Engineer (PHP/Python) Swoon EditionsLondon, United KingdomJune 19
London, United KingdomMay 24