Programmer (PHP) for B2B Travel Industry
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Follow industry best practices
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web services based applications
The key competencies for this position are:
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Proven software development experience in PHP (2+ years of working experience).
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds is a plus.
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework is a plus.
- Good programming skills (design patterns, algorithms) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL).
- Good knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow