Full Stack Developer in Cutting Edge Fitness
This job offer is expired
Do you enjoy a challenge with an opportunity to make a broad impact? GymnasticBodies has been changing the world of fitness for nearly a decade. We bridge the gap between Olympic athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Our programs work step by step to build mobility, strength, power and balance while having fun and learning some pretty awesome skills along the way. Our customer community is amazing with members who range from first time exercisers to high level athletes.
We are in need of a Full Stack Developer who can help build the next generation of GymnasticBodies fitness software. You will be part of building software that is modern and intuitive that our students will love and use for all their fitness and nutrition needs.
Check us out on Instagram.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working on challenging and meaningful projects. Knowledge of modern development practices is essential as is the ability to work with a small team.
- Help build modern web app and api in preparation for mobile
- Work with APIs for our various platforms
- Interesting side projects
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for serving as a primary developer for GymnasticBodies. You will work with the team in designing the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance, security and stability. You will additionally be responsible for side projects such as integrating our various CRM, marketing and reporting platforms.
- Spend most of the time coding.
- Write high-quality code that is reasonably tested and well documented.
- Work with product owner to meet specification needs.
- Innovate where accessible solutions are found to be lacking.
- Articulate design and development processes to technical and non-technical team members.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
- Own and run projects start to finish, working independently at times.
- Work effectively and efficiently on a variety project types.
- Be flexible and open to change
- B.S. or M.S. in Software Engineering or related degree prefered
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIS
- Ability to work within a MVC architectural framework such as Laravel
- The ability to code multiple projects at once
- The ability to write clean and efficient code that is properly commented