Senior IT / Web Solution Architech
This job offer is expired
Toon Boom Animation is looking for a senior solution architect with experience working in the fields of IT and web development. The candidate would play a key role in designing, implementing and maintaining existing and new IT / Web solutions. The ideal candidate would also be an experienced web developer to participate in the development and administration of web based applications and eCommerce solutions.
You will be part of a small agile team responsible for improving our in house web solutions and enterprise applications. You will administer and automated business process using Salesforce.com. You will also work with the team on our multiple data integration projects using Salesforce.com and other enterprise applications. You also will use (or learn) Apex, some Salesforce administration skills and work with data integration tools (ETL) such as eConnect.
You will also help the web team in the development of web applications using technologies such as PHP, Node.js and MySQL. You will work with frameworks such as Laravel (PHP) and Sails (JS).
Most importantly, you will bring your own experience to extend our knowledge as a team with a focus on innovation and you will come up with technology solutions to business challenges on a daily basis.
Under the responsibility of the Director of Web and IT the candidate would be responsible for:
- Data Integration between enterprise applications such as Salesforce and Microsoft GP
- Administer and expand functionalities of enterprise applications such as Salesforce.com
- Participate in the development, maintenance and integration of several web applications
- Participate in modernizing the Web / IT infrastructure using cloud technologies (AWS)
- 5+ years working on IT related projects
- 5+ years working with web development technologies
- Good experience with data integration projects
- Experience with Salesforce administration and integration
- Excellent knowledge or Unix like operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of the LAMP stack
- Some experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience deploying highly available web applications in the cloud
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and tools
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow