This job offer is expired
About the role
OnBrand is looking for a software engineer to join the team at an exciting phase of the company's growth. You will have an impact on the high potential platform by working on and iterating on the product vision to deliver on the companies mission - to improve marketing efficiency, Maximise Marketing Budgets and Increase Brand Value.
- Working within teams using Source Control Management tools, like git.
- Working with pull requests, hot-fixes and various branching strategies
- Adding value outside project scope by having conceptual thinking
- Working alongside in house and offsite team on projects contributing to the overall platform
- Ensuring that digital applications and platforms are well-architected, maintainable, scalable, and secure.
- DevOps skills a bonus, deploying servers with Digital Ocean, AWS etc
- Proficiency in PHP
- Understanding the complexities of the DOM and CSS
- Ability to improve quality and productivity and technically innovate with conceptual thinking
- Be able to propose tools, technology that best fit the task in hand
- Experience with developing REST API's using Laravel
- Laravel 3+ years
- Building deployment pipelines fo Continuous Integration
- Documenting API's
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Experience working with, designing and tuning relational databases like MySQL