Senior Frontend Engineer React
This job offer is expired
Capmo is a fast growing Munich based start-up with the ambitious goal to digitize the construction industry. We offer architects and engineers an intuitive SaaS tool to automate repetitive and error-prone tasks in their daily work. Capmo is currently used on more than 10,000 construction sites helping customers to realize crucial projects such as hospitals, solar parks and new apartment buildings.
We are a bunch of fun, interdisciplinary, and international people striving to become the leading digital solution for the construction industry.
As Frontend Engineer React (m/f/d) you take an active role in shaping great UI/UX of Capmo. You will work in an effective, autonomous and feature-based team, where you will improve your frontend developer skills and take leadership for junior developers. If you are passionate about working on a product impacting thousands of construction projects every day, strive to build high-quality software and like to work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, this is the place for you!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Build a Webapp that resembles the complex workflows on a construction site and is the central tool our users rely on every day
- Work closely with product owners and UI/UX designers to translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices and browsers
- Guide, mentor and lead junior developers
You strive in a cross-functional, dynamic and demanding work environment and already gathered significant working experience as part of agile software development teams.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working on production web projects and show that you can master the latest technologies as well as that you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows.
- You love recompose, styled-components, Ramda and Apollo as much as we do
- You care about building great products for customers as much as about building great software - You are willing to leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- You take ownership for the code you write; you don’t believe in throwing code over the wall, but instead see development, testing, deployment, and debugging as your tasks
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) and willing to relocate to Munich
We offer you:
Work with a state of the art tech stack using React in the frontend and NodeJS in the backend hosted on AWS. We have a single GraphQL API for both our mobile apps as well as our web app that even supports offline synchronisation (full tech stack here).
- Your chance to actively shape a rapidly growing startup backed by leading European VCs and Business Angels
- Impact and digitize an industry that still works analoge, but provides every10th job in the world - construction
- Budget and support for going to tech conferences and taking speaking engagements.
- Work in cross-functional teams with product and development colleagues to enable projects such as solar parks and new apartment buildings
- Regular team events such as Rafting on the Isar, game nights and Oktoberfest visits
- Flexible home office regulation, central office space as well as 25 vacation days and 13 public holidays
- MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware such as Bose noise canceling headphones
- Relocation allowance and support, language course and visa sponsorship