(Senior) Front-end Engineer (m/w/d)
This job offer is expired
(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/w/d)
LoadFox is a Munich-based Start-up that offers an Online platform for a well-known challenge in the logistics sector: unused truck capacities. Thanks to our clever algorithm, loads on the platform can be combined into profitable tours at lightning speed. Hence, transport companies can utilize their capacities with just a few clicks, increase revenue and at the same time reduce traffic and emissions.
Our second, new product is already in the pilot phase. After only two years, we are now represented in 14 European countries. The FORBES magazine lists LoadFox as one of the most innovative 100 startups in Germany and our team is proud to also be Logistics Start-up of the Year 2018.
As (Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/w/d) you are responsible for the new and further development of LoadFox products.Your Tasks:
- Implement frontend as modular web-application (SPA)
- Work with and in cross-functional agile development teams
- Evaluate new technologies, tools and frameworks
- Logical and analytic thinking, structured and goal-oriented working style
- Solid knowledge of React/Redux
- Experience in developing complex and modular web-applications in an agile environment
- If you have not already done so, pitch your tent in the most beautiful city of the world: Munich!
- Multidisciplinary, highly motivated team in an innovative environment
- Great opportunity for further personal and professional development
- Design a new, developing product with high customer value
- Fast-pace environment and a lot of responsibility
- Design a Start-up, its products and its processes
- Flat hierarchy and a collegial and helpful working environment
Our offer sounds made for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application stating your desired salary as well as your start date. Send to Carolin Schabsky: [email protected]
Learn more about our company here: http://www.loadfox.eu/